Game of Thrones Corporate Events
Are you looking for a unique, exciting experience for your next corporate event? Look no further than our amazing new
GAME OF THRONES package
therefore giving you the chance to experience life in Westeros.
Forget bland meeting rooms and boring run of the mill activities, and inspire and motivate your team with an action-packed day of Seven Kingdoms style action.
Choose from a host of activities including sword fighting, crossbow and archery combat, whip cracking, axe throwing and jousting workshops before an acting masterclass so you can have your very own epic sword battle and act out your glorified death to rival that of their favourite characters.
Luxury Property NewsletterThe Elysian Estates newsletter keeps you informed about our brand new properties that have joined our portfolio as well as exclusive events only available to readers of our newsletter!
We can arrange this package at most of our venues, however, we would suggest the fabulous Excalibur Hall is perfectly suited, with its magnificent interiors, wood-paneled dining hall and extensive grounds making it the perfect choice for action-packed events. This property is just 1 hour 35 minutes from London by train or 2 hours’ drive.
Package price based on 50 people from £255 + vat per person, includes the following:
- Exclusive hire of Excalibur Hall for one day/night to accommodate up to 50 guests, including all leisure facilities – indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, gym, Billiards room, tennis courts, rooftop golf, croquet lawn, casino, disco.
Guests will enjoy the exclusive use of Excalibur Hall with 25 bedrooms to accommodate 50 people, and if you can find a moment spare you can enjoy its extensive leisure amenities including an indoor pool, jacuzzi, tennis courts, Billiards room, rooftop golf and even its very own casino and discotheque!
Contact Kings Landing for more details
- Sword fighting workshop
- Crossbow Archery
- Whip workshop
- A selection of fresh baked pastries with coffee and tea on arrival
- Lunch – Slow cooked beef and ale stew, with potatoes and carrots, thick sliced breads. Cheese board with chutneys, savoury biscuits, figs, grapes and walnuts*
- Afternoon tea – a selection of homemade cakes with coffee and tea
- Pre Dinner Drinks – Games of Thrones inspired cocktail reception, 2 per person, choice of “The White Walker“ (Chocolate liquor, cream soda, curaco), “Wild Fire” (Melon, midori, vodka, tobacco), “The Crow” (Chambord, Guinness, blackberries)*
- Dinner – Medieval Banquet – served to the tables for guests to help themselves – Gammon knuckles with honey and cloves, Slow cooked long rib, rubbed with rosemary and garlic, served whole and carved at the table, Spatchcock of chicken with thyme and mead dressing, new potatoes roasted with sea salt and rosemary, crushed turnips and swede, salt roasted beets, winter greens. Dessert – Pears poached in red wine, cinnamon and ginger, Sambocade – Elderflower and cream cheese tart (a medieval cheesecake). Half bottle of house wine per person.*
- Includes serving staff
*Please note other options are available with bespoke menus to suit your needs. Dietary requirements catered for. Please note prices may vary according to menu choice.
Upgrade to include evening entertainment from £345 + vat per person based on 50 guests. Includes all of the above plus:
- Fire Show – This show and will involve fire whips, fans, rope poi and more; even add that extra special pyrotechnic finale! Here the performers turn themselves into human Catherine wheels and fire bright sparks all around themselves.
- Pixel Poi Glow Show – Baratheon, Lannister, or Targaryen? We can program these props to include the house sigils , Direwolf, images of fire , ice, weapons, or even dragons bringing your Game of Thrones theme to life!
- Mix and mingle walkabout characters x 2 – choose from Jon Snow, Wildlings, Khaleesi, and Ned Stark to join you for a drinks reception.
- Medieval band – The Castle Minstrels. The group comprises of accomplished multi-instrumentalists with period medieval instruments including lutes, harps, vielles (fiddles), shawms, bagpipes and percussion, so they can provide the sound of the loud medieval dance band. A sumptuous feast for the ears and the eyes.
Other activities/entertainment available (cost will vary according to requirements):
- Archery – Continue England’s noble tradition by trying your skill with a modern bow: lighter and stronger but equally accurate.
- Falconry – After an introduction to the eagles, hawks, owls and falcons, guests fly the birds from the glove. The birds demonstrate their speed and accuracy in flight.
- Axe Throwing – Under the guidance of our instructors, guests will have several attempts with a medium weight axe to achieve bull’s-eye on a wooden target.
- Archery Combat – Taking place amid the specially laid out combat arena, teams will try to score points by hitting the opposing team members! Sign-ups may be required for this activity.
- Meet and Greet Fire Entertainers – Here we will amaze guests with a mix of fireballs and up close skills, such as body burning and fire eating.
- Dragon Days Performers – These performing puppeteers offer “Dragon Days”, a colourful variety of dragon-themed entertainments that will engage and delight the whole family.
- Harlequins – Master exponents of the comic arts, specializing in silent clowning, mime and nonsense. Available in bespoke costume.
- Jousting Show – The team are a mix of actors, stuntmen, horseman and professional performers that bring you a very fast & visual, high impact and audience engaging show. The shows can be adapted to the Game of Thrones Theme with each Knight having their own colours and heraldry as they battle it out for the Tournament victory!
- Medieval Jousting Workshops – Thanks to our unique life sized Wooden Rolling Horses anyone can come and try Jousting for the day – No riding skills necessary at all!
- Horseback riding lessons
- Game of Thrones cosplay, including ageing make-up to look like the Red Woman
- Learn to speak Dothraki
- Create your own dragon egg