Hawkstone Hall and Gardens has long been a place for important meetings, with a distinguished history that dates back over 550 years. Offering unparalleled levels of privacy, the Hall is the perfect setting for board retreats, strategy meetings or exclusive product launches, or simply to entertain important clients in beautiful surroundings.
Nestled in 88 acres of Shropshire countryside, the extensive grounds offer numerous opportunities for team building, whilst the Hall itself provides a majestic backdrop to meetings, presentations and banquets, with a superb team and 24 hour butler service to ensure your event exceeds expectations and strengthens your brand.
The versatile State Rooms are a spectacular setting for meetings and dining alike, from the grand Saloon with its intricate detailing and frescoed ceiling to the opulent Ballroom. The beautiful Tapestry Room offers the perfect space for presentations or dinners, whilst the light filled Winter Garden is ideal for drinks receptions. For late night revelry, the Refectory with its opulent chandeliers and the Chapel with its amazing arched ceiling are the perfect place to dine and dance into the early hours.
Hawkstone Hall and Gardens can be taken on an exclusive use basis to ensure your utmost privacy, or alternatively with private meeting and dining space with delegate rates available. Your dedicated Event Manager will be on hand to help you plan your event to the finest detail, and the team of 24 hour personal butlers and chefs will be on hand to ensure your every need is met, with bespoke menus to meet your exact requirements.
Dining is a highlight at Hawkstone Hall and Gardens, with the finest locally sourced ingredients and bespoke menus to create your perfect culinary experience.
The high-speed fibre optic broadband ensures you can stay connected, with a variety of AV equipment available including a projector and screen, TV screen, flip chart and pens.
The 37 luxurious bedrooms offer a sanctuary to relax and recharge at the end of the day, with sumptuous mattresses, fine bed linen, soft fluffy bathrobes and slippers and thoughtful touches including in room Burleigh tea trays and Nespresso coffee machines. En-suite bathrooms are finished to a high standard with luxury Elemis amenities as standard to ensure your utmost comfort.
Whether you are looking to host a spectacular banquet, throw an incredible product launch or simply find the peace and tranquillity you need to focus and reenergise your team, Hawkstone Hall and Gardens offers superb flexibility and space, and a wonderful team to help deliver your vision.
- Dining for up to 200 guests in the Refectory/Chapel or 120 in the House
- Meetings for up to 250 theatre style in the Refectory/Chapel or 150 in the House
- Receptions for up to 250 guests in the Refectory/Chapel or 150 in the House
- Six meeting/function rooms
- High speed fibre optic Wi-Fi (50MBps)
- PA system and microphones
- Projector available
- Bar/music licence until 1am – late licence on application
- Event planning and management assistance included with a highly experienced team
- Butler service and chef with personalised menus
- Extensive complimentary off-road parking
- Exclusive use available
- Extensive activity options available
- 12 suites & 25 bedrooms – maximum 76 people on double occupancy, or 42 people with one person per bed (including the Bronte Suite sofa bed).
Additional 10 Z beds available for a supplement of £25 per bed