Goodwood House is one of the UK’s most beautiful venues, an exquisite stately home set in immaculate parkland near Chichester, offering superb accessibility just 1 hour 40 minutes from London by car and 1 hour 30 minutes by direct train from London Victoria to Chichester.
With a long and distinguished history combined with impeccable service, outstanding cuisine and truly magnificent interiors, Goodwood House is the perfect choice to impress your clients, inspire your colleagues and strengthen your brand. The grandeur of the house belies the warmth of its welcome, this is relaxed luxury at its finest.
Host a spectacular banquet, throw an incredible product launch or simply find the peace and tranquillity you need to focus and reenergise your team. Whatever your needs, Goodwood House offers superb flexibility and space, and a wonderful team to help deliver your vision.
Only available on an exclusive use basis, you can be sure of the utmost privacy and discretion throughout your event. Relax knowing the smallest details will be taken care of, with a dedicated team of butlers and your event planner on hand to ensure your event exceeds expectations.
There are no less than nine rooms in the State Apartments of varying size, enabling plenty of space for breakout sessions, meetings and entertaining. The magnificent Ballroom can seat 245 delegates theatre style, or up to 180 for banquets. Alternatively throw a lavish celebration for up to 500 guests with entertainment and dancing.
The Goodwood Estate is unrivalled in terms of its activity opportunities, from classic team building events in the parkland to supercar track days on the renowned motor circuit. With an aerodrome, two golf courses, a racecourse, and 12,000 acres also at your disposal, the only limit here is your imagination.
Take one of the Estate’s classic Land Rovers out for a real off-road driving experience, indulge in a spot of shooting, or simply relax in the Estate’s health club, whatever your desires, Goodwood can deliver.
Accommodation is available at the Goodwood Hotel with 91 en-suite bedrooms, located just one mile from Goodwood House with transport arranged for guests. There is also the exclusive-use Hound Lodge, a beautiful 10-bedroom private country residence, again around one mile from the house which comes with its own private chauffeur, butler and chef.
The Hotel offers a total of 60 double and 31 twin rooms, whilst in Hound Lodge there are 9 doubles and 1 twin bedroom. Therefore a total of 133 guests can be accommodated across the Estate with one person per bed, or 202 on double occupancy.
- Dining for up to 180 guests
- Meetings for up to 245 theatre style or 120 cabaret
- Receptions for up to 500 guests
- Nine meeting/function rooms
- Bar/music licence until 12am, 1am by arrangement and subject to a fee
- Event planning and management assistance included with a highly experienced team
- Butler service and chef with personalised menus
- Extensive complimentary off-road parking
- Exclusive use
- Extensive activity options available
- No bedrooms in Goodwood House, however the following options are within the Estate with transport arranged:
- Goodwood Hotel – 91 en-suite bedrooms and suites – maximum 182 people on double occupancy, or 122 people with one person per bed
- Hound Lodge – a private Lodge with its own dining room to seat 24, lounge and 10 en-suite bedrooms – maximum 20 people on double occupancy, or 11 with one person per bed