The Langley is the perfect country bolthole to escape the confines of the city, set in 150 acres and surrounded by idyllic parkland, it offers the perfect setting for meetings, board retreats, product launches and team away days.
There is superb accessibility being located just 20 minutes from Heathrow (yet away from the flight path) and 40 minutes from central London, with excellent motorway and rail connections.
From an intimate board meeting for 6 to gala dinners for 80, The Langley offers elegant meeting and function rooms full of history and character. The highly professional, discrete team will ensure your event runs like clockwork, with exquisite catering as befits a 5 star luxury venue.
The Langley can be taken on an exclusive use basis to ensure your utmost privacy, or alternatively with private meeting and dining space with delegate rates available. The Winter Garden is the largest function space, able to seat 100 theatre style or 80 for dining. There are a further 6 rooms suitable for 6 – 32 delegates. With exclusive use, you have full flexibility of the entire venue, with the option to utilise the Cedar restaurant, the Drawing Room and the Churchill Bar for function space if required.
The high-speed wireless broadband ensures you can stay connected, with a variety of AV equipment available on request including a projector and screen, TV screen, flip chart and pens.
Guests will also benefit from access to The Langley’s outstanding leisure amenities, including a beautiful spa with indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, a well equipped gym, 6-seat cinema, tennis court and a plethora of activity options.
The 41 luxurious bedrooms offer a sanctuary to relax and recharge at the end of the day, with sumptuous mattresses, fine linens, soft fluffy bathrobes and slippers and in room mini bar/hot drinks amenities. En-suite bathrooms are traditionally styled with Hermes toiletries, and many feature roll top baths and walk in showers.
Whether you are looking to host a spectacular dinner, entertain an import client or simply find the peace and tranquillity you need to focus and reenergise your team, The Langley is the perfect choice for discerning businesses.
- Dining for up to 80 guests
- Meetings for up to 100 theatre style
- Receptions for up to 100 guests
- Seven meeting/function rooms
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Projector available
- Bar/music licence until 12am (drinks 24 hrs for residents)
- Event planning and management assistance included with a highly experienced team
- Butler service and chef with personalised menus
- Spa with indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, thermal suite and vitality suite
- Gym with personal trainers available
- 6 Seat private cinema
- Tennis court
- Cookery school from spring 2021
- Extensive complimentary off-road parking
- Exclusive use available
- Extensive activity options available
- 17 suites & 24 bedrooms – maximum 82 people on double occupancy, or 23 people with one person per bed