2020 Prices for residential stays for up to 16 guests.
|Date||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||6 Nights||7 Nights|
|January & early Feb||£2,050||£2,800||£3,200||£3550||£3,850||£4,150|
|Nov, Dec 1-15, March, Oct 1-13||£2,450||£3,250||£3,750||£4,250||£4,750||£5,250|
|Feb half term, April, early May FROM price||£2,835||£3,700||£4,250||£4,750||£5,250||£5,775|
|June, July 1-10, Sept, May/Oct half term FROM price||£3,750||£4,650||£4,950||£5,300||£5,750||£6,250|
|July 11- Aug||£3,965||£4,960||£5,600||£6,300||£7,000||£7,700|
|Christmas and New Year||£6,300||£7,000||£7,700|
Two bedroom flat for 4 additional guests available for a supplement.
Wedding, event & filming prices on application.
- Bed linen (Cot linen not provided)
- Logs for the fire
- No smoking.
- Minimum two night stay.
- Minimum five night stay at Christmas/New Year.
- All rentals commence at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed prior to arrival.
- Hen or stag groups by prior agreement only.
- Pets by prior agreement only.